Monday 21 January 2013

The Joys of Life!

Well, several things have happened this week that have affected my crafting, which is a pain in one way as I have some Valentine's stock that is half finished, and I really need to get on with it before Valentines, ideally...!! I actually started the jewellery two weeks ago!! I am hoping that things may settle by the weekend so that I can carry on, if not early next week-so if my blog posts are a bit intermittent, I apologise!

Can't do the tutorial either as I have no time to sort the pictures out! AH!



Basically, a few things have happened-me and my long term partner have split up and I have gotten a new job. The latter means that I can move out of where I live now, which is what I sorting out today, the ins and outs of the excess rent, packing and handing in notice to my previous job.

Let it be known that I HATE PACKING!!

2 reasons: 1. It takes for ever....
                2. You realise how much rubbish you have accumulated over the years....

I guess the latter is the reason for the former...but still.

I have sorted out the craft room ready for moving tomorrow, but I have yet to start on the sewing cupboard which is full to the brim with fabrics, notions, sewing machines, more fabric, in fact I have three big boxes of fabric....theres my work lamp and the photo booth thing (that is honestly rubbish) in there two.

But I honestly don't want to!! So in short-my shop will be "On Holiday" till I can unpack the stock and hopefully should be back up next week!

Sorry for any inconvenience, but this change will make all the difference to me and hopefully will make me more able to do my crafting :)


                                                                      Wish me luck!!
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment